Capital Direct Lending Corp. Privacy Statement
CAPITAL DIRECT LENDING CORP., ("Capital Direct") its employees, agents, or assigns, may collect personal information from me, from loan or debt arrangements I have made with or through you, from credit bureaus, appraisers and other financial institutions, and from the references I have provided you.
Capital Direct may collect, use and disclose my personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide me with financial services;
- To understand my financial needs;
- To facilitate the offering of third party complimentary products or services;
- To broker and administer my loan agreements;
- To develop, manage and deliver products and services to me;
- To develop and deliver marketing and promotional offers to me;
- To determine my eligibility for different products and services;
- To ensure that I receive a high standard of service;
- To meet regulatory requirements;
- To manage and transfer the assets and liabilities of Capital Direct and those assets under its administration; and
- To verify my identity.
Capital Direct may provide my personal information to their solicitors, to credit bureaus, to appraisers and investors and, with my consent, to other parties. Capital Direct may share my personal information with its employees, its affiliates and investors, but only as needed for the provision of products and services.
Capital Direct may also use my personal information to introduce products and services that may be of interest to me through contacting me directly (via mail, telephone calls or e-mail only), and share it, (subject to applicable law) for marketing purposes within Capital Direct.
At any time, I can choose to opt-out of receiving direct marketing or sharing my personal information for marketing purposes. To opt-out, I will contact you through 604-430-1498.
I have read and agree with the above.