It’s seems only natural that each new year brings with it a desire to change and optimism for better things to come! Here, we’ll kick off the new year with some nuggets of information in two areas of life that almost all of us share - fitness & finance.
When you force yourself to do something you don’t really enjoy, you’re likely to quit before ever achieving your goals or reaching your full potential. This is very true of getting in shape, or maintaining a healthy and fit lifestyle.
Here are 3 tips for injecting fun into your fitness:
1. Try dancing, or take a class and spice up your routine.
2. Get outdoors and explore local trails and parks.
3. Stay motivated and keep a positive attitude.
For many of us, the start of a new year means making resolutions. Because of the energy and momentum around this time of year, it’s a fabulous time to set goals, or to undertake change in your life.
One area in most of our lives that needs a regular refresh is the financial realm. Over our next few issues we’d like to share tips, tricks and best practices to help you make the most of your finances.
Here are 3 tips for making a household budget:
1. Write down your income and all your expenses.
2. Identify what are wants and what is an actual need.
3. Design your monthly spending and budget for needs first.