the New Year
New Years is the classic time for starting fresh, for evaluating and fine tuning the things that matter the most to us. This is a time that many of us look deeply at the direction we’re taking with our lives in the coming year. It can be about the next steps in our careers, or the goals and objectives we have as a family.
As we’ve ended 2022, and are moving on to 2023, we encourage you to take some time to review, to contemplate, and to meditate on the coming year. No matter what it is that is important to you, this is a great time to talk with your family and loved ones about the coming year.
Questions & Conversation Starters
- Name the single best thing that happened this past year. What makes it the single best thing?
- Name the most challenging thing that happened? Why was it the most challenging?
- What was an unexpected joy this past year?
- What was the biggest lesson you learned this past year?
- Pick three words to describe this past year.
- Name one new thing you tried this year.
- Name one thing that made you laugh so hard your belly hurt.
- Where was the favourite place you visited this in 2022? Why?
- Name the best meal you had in 2022. Who did you have it with?
- Describe what will make 2023 even better than 2022.
This time together can be light and fun, but it is meant to be a time when you can deepen your connection with those that you love. You get the chance to share things that are close to your heart, and the opportunity to hear what others hold close to theirs.
It our sincerest wish that you and your family will have a prosperous year that is filled with the richness of health, happiness and love.
Happy New Year - 2023!